THE JUDGING BOARD
Judges from the 25 WDSF member countries and judges of Ukraine can take part in the judging if there is a
valid operating license of any dance organization. For judges of Ukraine, a preliminary application for judging is
obligatory. We are waiting for your applications by April 11, 2018 at email@example.com, for the timely
organization of accommodation and food for judges.
In case a significant number of participants belong to your club, the organizers of the competition are ready to offer
special conditions for you.
• 1st place - 800 euros;
• 2nd place - 700 euros;
• 3rd place - 600 euros;
• 4th place - 500 euros;
• 5th place - 400 euros;
• 6th place - 300 euros.
Finalists of all categories are awarded with cups, medals and memorabilia gifts.
Live streaming partner is the company LIVE production. National Broadcast Network. Live stream on YouTube and
Facebook-LIVE, as well as on the Xsport TV channel. Technical partner of the competitions is company Lline (Ukraine)
and Alex disco-center (Ukraine)
DJ Federico Costanzi (Italy)
DJ Dmytro Velychko (Ukraine)
Dancefloor flooring Hall №1 - 450 sq.m. Hall №2 - 300 sq.m.
In the sports complex it is PROHIBITED: to pour oil, water or other liquids on the parquet and carpet.
Entrance to the Hall №2 is only available in changing shoes.
DRESSES AND COSTUMES
According to the rules of the World Federation of Dance Sports (WDSF)
For all dancers who use dance shoes with heels on competitions, the presence of heel protectors is mandatory!!!
THE RULES of the competitions
Competitions are organized and held in accordance with WDSF and the WFTS rules.
Sportsmen of all dance organizations of Ukraine are allowed to participate in competitions.
REGISTRATION of participants
• For sportsmen in categories WDSF, registration is conducted according to valid ID Card.
• For members of the Open and Classification registration is conducted according to the existing classification
books of any dance organization.
• Solo, Debut, School, Kids registration is conducted by the birth certificate.
• On-line registration is available until April 18, 2018 and is mandatory for all participants of the competition.
• Competition website www.uz-open.net.
• WDSF WO Open – 45 euro per couple for the program;
• WDSF Open - 35 euro per couple for the program.
• For the Youth category, participating in the WDSF WO Open, the contribution is 15 euro per person per program;
• Categories Rising Stars, Open, class "C" - 400 UAH per participant for the program;
• Beginners, "E", "D" class, -350 UAH per participant for the program;
• School, Debut, Soul - 300 UAH per participant for the program.
For attendants, one ticket will be valid for two halls, for the whole day – price 300 UAH;
You can also buy seats at the tables in Hall №1 and Hall №2. The layout of tables is at www.uz-open.net in the section "Plan of the Hall".
We draw your attention to the fact that the competitions will be held simultaneously on two dance floors in two Halls. The
program is designed in such a way that the couples taking part in the Classification competitions in the Hall №2 will have
the opportunity to take part in competitions in the Hall №1. Entrance to the Hall №1 and Hall №2 will be available for all
participants of the competition. Entrance ticket for attendants will be valid for two halls.
April 23 - April 24, 2018 group and individual lessons from European and Latin programs:
- Asis Khadjeh-Nouri - GER - STANDARD
- Juergen Neudek - FRA - LATIN
- Dirk Heidemann - USA - LATIN
- Melinda Torokgyorgy - SLO – LATIN
At the venue of the competition, you will be able to buy set lunches. E-mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the festival "Sakura Fest", which will be held in Uzhgorod from April 20, 2018 to April 25, 2018, the availability of free places in the hotels of Uzhgorod is limited.
Please take care of booking accommodation in advance. According to the previous applications, organizing committee will help in booking places in hotels.
Applications are accepted only by:
e-mail email@example.com tel .: 0508340700 (Inna)
Upon preliminary requests transfer from the nearest airports to Uzhgorod and back is possible.
Applications are accepted on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debrecen (Hungary) about 1 hour. http://www.debrecenairport.com/
- Kosice (Slovakia) about 1 hour. http://www.airportkosice.sk/en/b2b/general-aviation/
- Lviv (Ukraine) about 3 hours. http://lwo.aero/
- Budapest (Hungary) about 3 hours. http://www.bud.hu/english/budapest-airport
Ukrainian Railways, online booking and buying tickets: http://booking.uz.gov.ua
Ukrainian buses, online booking and buying tickets: http://bus.com.ua/cgi-bin/tablo.pl?as=210100